Thursday 17 January 2013

Home learning

We are VERY excited about our alien who landed on Monday!  We don’t know yet where he has come from but we do know that he is
new to our planet Earth.  We need to teach the alien all about where we live.

At home please find somewhere to sit where you can see out of a window.  What can you see?  Please record in your homework books what you can see.  You might want you can see or write about it.  You could even take a photo or collect things like leaves that you can see.                                

Here is Mrs Plowman's homework:



This is the view from my bedroom.


I can see green hills with cows far away on them.  There are lots of houses with trees which have no leaves on.  Behind my green grassy garden there is a grey tarmac road.  Maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will see some snow!



We can’t wait to tell the aliens all about where we live next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment